Who won the ticket to SWOMFest?

Watch and see.

Congrats! To work out the deets, dop us a line and we’ll chat. We’re looking forward to hanging out with you in Austin!

Matt should be there in 6-8 weeks.

17 Responses to “Who won the ticket to SWOMFest?”

1. September 16, 2008 at 1:35 pm, Rob Williams said:

I’ve never been more entertained in a loss.

2. September 16, 2008 at 1:42 pm, Ryan said:

Haha I literally cracked up at the first “DEB IN DENVER”.

Nice work, guys.

3. September 17, 2008 at 5:40 am, Sherida said:

Run, Forest, Run!

4. September 17, 2008 at 11:24 am, DebInDenver said:

WOW! ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW!!!!!

I don’t know what’s better winning, or the “presentation” involved in announcing the winner!!!! Thanks so much and I look forward to hanging out with you folks too! (And our buddy Connie Reece.)

5. September 17, 2008 at 11:26 am, Sonny Gill said:

LOL – congrats Deb!

6. September 17, 2008 at 11:43 am, Donna Tocci said:

I am sitting here laughing out loud w/tears in my eyes watching this. This is fabulous!!!! Bravo!

Oh, and Congrats to Deb!

7. September 17, 2008 at 11:56 am, Jane Chin said:

Oh my gosh that is the BEST winner announcement I have seen in my life! GOOD GOING! (And hooray for DebinDenver!)

8. September 17, 2008 at 12:38 pm, Jeff said:

That was awesome! I hope he stretched before he did that.

9. September 17, 2008 at 7:11 pm, Kellye Crane said:

This is truly impressive in its hilariousness. Thanks for the laughs, and congrats to DebinDenver!

10. September 17, 2008 at 9:58 pm, Bob Kerwin said:

Imagine the WOM if Matt gets flattened by an eighteen wheeler delivering the invite – especially if caught on video! They’d write songs about you, Deb.

All started with a hat and a man whose brain was on fire.

11. September 23, 2008 at 1:39 pm, Amanda said:

I watch this over and over.

12. September 24, 2008 at 5:36 am, Rob Williams said:

Hey guess what!?! Even though BOF is sending Deb, Dell is going to send me!

See y’all there!

13. September 24, 2008 at 9:19 am, Mark McGuire said:

You guys got my attention today. Good stuff. I’m brainstorming WOM for our new company (Alice.com). Please contact me if you think you can help.

14. September 24, 2008 at 12:16 pm, DaveMurr said:

Very cool – and clever. Smart. People should look at this and realize how utilizing video can really make the message spread – I found this through 3 levels of blogs. Congrads!

15. September 24, 2008 at 1:18 pm, UH2L said:

I’m going to start making videos on my blog in which I pretend to give things away. It just seems like so much fun. I don’t think the video would have been as funny if Veronica in San Luis Obispo won. That’s hard to scream.

UH2L

16. September 26, 2008 at 8:59 am, frolicking! » Blog Archive » Contest Winner Frolicking said:

[...] don’t know Matt from Brains on Fire, but I like his frolicking [...]