image description

Working Backwards

We celebrated on Friday, so here’s your jolt of creative energy today.
Good morning, folks.

We gather as a crew every Monday morning for a family meeting. We chat and share, and I’m inviting you to our family huddle today. It’s just too good not to share.

Seth Godin spoke in New York at Creative Mornings, a design-focused monthly event that runs on community and coffee. They’re located all over the place, let us know if you attended one in your town.

The theme of the month is BACKWARDS. We live in a world of connections and we are in the business of meeting people, connecting, changing. Do we have our priorities upside down sometimes? Are we stuck because we’re working in the wrong way?

I can’t wait to watch this again, it’s full of awesome nuggets of wisdom and inspiration. I look forward to turning my own thinking upside down and backwards to move forward.

8 Responses to “Working Backwards”

1. July 01, 2013 at 5:52 pm, natespain said:

this is awesome Katie!

2. July 01, 2013 at 5:54 pm, Robbin Phillips said:

Testing the comments. Lovely.

3. July 01, 2013 at 5:56 pm, Robbin Phillips said:

New test.

4. July 03, 2013 at 2:17 pm, Jamie Wallace said:

Just watched & loved it. You’re right – SO many nuggets to pull out. Talk about turning your thought process on its head! Thanks so much for highlighting this. Glad I didn’t miss it! :)

• July 09, 2013 at 10:21 am, KatieScully said:

So glad you watched it, Jamie! I love the portion about creating something that works, and not something that is just “pretty”- bonus if they are both! Seems easy to lose sight of the “why”… why we are doing what we do and who we are serving. Do you have a creative mornings in your city, Jamie?

• July 09, 2013 at 10:29 am, Jamie Wallace said:

Apparently we do! (I had no idea!) There aren’t anuy upcoming events, but I’m going to keep my eyes open! :)

• July 09, 2013 at 11:40 am, KatieScully said:

Let me know how it is, it’s sure to be inspiring (and caffeinated)! xo

• July 09, 2013 at 12:24 pm, Jamie Wallace said: