About the Role
As a Brains on Fire Community Management Intern, you need to be a sharp-shooting, visually-minded, social media native who thrives in and feels energized by creative chaos. The position is one part art, one part science and all parts integral to our client and team success. This is a paid contract position for 20-30 hour per week.
We are looking for several key attributes in the person who fills this role, including:
- An interest in people. We believe building positive internal and external relationships makes us better employees, a stronger agency and happier humans all around.
- Ability to demonstrate intelligent thinking, strong organizational skills and an eye for detail and accuracy.
- A high level of organization, self-direction and a proactive, proven ability to juggle multiple projects with competing deadlines.
- An interest in thinking creatively, collaboratively and strategically about how to grow brands.
- Willingness to jump in across accounts when needed.
- Solid writing and grammar skills, as well as the ability to craft and maintain a consistent voice and tone across different client brands.
- Solid foundational knowledge of the social media content landscape ranging from current trends to universal best practices.
Sound like you?