About the Role
As Brains on Fire Design Intern, you’ll need to be detail-oriented, visually-minded and comfortable juggling a full plate of multifaceted responsibilities. The position is one part art, one part science, and all parts integral to our client and team success. This is a paid contract position for 20-30 hour per week.
We are looking for several key attributes in the person who fills this role, including:
- An interest in people. We believe building positive internal and external relationships makes us better employees, a stronger agency and happier humans all around.
- Ability to demonstrate intelligent thinking, strong organizational skills and an eye for detail and accuracy.
- A high level of organization, self-direction and a proactive, proven ability to juggle multiple projects with competing deadlines.
- An interest in thinking creatively, collaboratively and strategically about how to grow brands.
- Willingness to jump in across accounts when needed.
- Ability to create and support concepts, designs, logos, illustrations, presentations, layouts, mockups, etc. as needed across print and digital for new projects, as well as existing client artwork and identity standards under the supervision of an Art Director/Creative Director.
- Ability to manage art files for clients and assist with digital file storage and organization.
- Understanding of professional printing practices and standards.
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Cloud (primarily Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign).
- Basic knowledge of motion design. AfterEffects or UI/UX is a plus.
Sound like you?