About the Role
As a Project Lead at Brains on Fire, you have the expertise to direct the day-to-day execution and management of our client work. Part client relations, part project manager, you operate as the intermediary between client teams and our internal departments (strategy, design, social, brand, etc.) to ensure we build clear expectations, schedules and deliverables.
Our Project Leads are often multi-disciplinary—coming with various experiences in digital marketing, design, social media, brand or production—but all bring a passion for relationship-building and organization. You are comfortable wearing many hats, whether writing a creative brief, outlining a strategy deck, creating a workback plan or developing a billing schedule. You are responsible for working with creatives and strategists to set the course for your clients, taking care to understand both our clients’ needs and our internal teams’ needs.
You have 4+ years of agency or equivalent brand-side experience. You will have the support of the growing bi-coastal Project Team, and report to a Senior Project Lead.
Our ideal candidate will also:
- Be service-oriented, seeking good for our internal culture and in the world.
- Work independently yet thrive in a collaborative environment.
- Be able to build and maintain positive, productive relationships with clients and the internal Brains on Fire team.
- Demonstrate intelligent thinking, strong organizational skills and an eye for detail and accuracy.
- Be self-motivated, detail-oriented and able to handle multiple projects with competing deadlines.
- Continue to research, learn and share new practices for our betterment.
Our beliefs on diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging:
- We hire great people from a wide breadth of backgrounds, not only because it’s the right thing to do, but also because it makes our work, our company and our communities stronger.
- Don’t meet every single requirement and/or qualification? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Brains, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace where everyone feels a sense of belonging at work; so if you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with our job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be the right candidate for this or other roles.
- Brains on Fire is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran status, national origin or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Sound like you?